Building successful businesses since 2005.
Justin’s Barbershop® is a turn key operation to a predictable income source, entrepreneur lifestyle, and trend setting hair styles.
Making an Impact Across the Tri State
Justin’s Barbershop® literally started in the garage of Justin & Tim’s childhood home, and has grown into the franchise it is today. Along the way, many things have changed, but one thing has never wavered: the passion that drives this business.
Why choose Justin's Barbershop®?
- Affordable investment
- Appealing neighborhood barbershop with a modern twist
- Work one on one with the founders
- Seamless technology (online booking)
- Top notch onsite and remote training / with skilled team
- Custom Advertising to fit your needs.
- You’re not alone – you have a family/team
What are the financial requirements?
Financials required to qualify for shop ownership:
- Minimum Liquidity: $50,000
- Net worth: $100,000
What does it cost?
The Estimated Total Investment for a single Franchise, including a $25k franchise fee, ranges from $104,514.00 to $252,843.00.
- Franchise Fee for Single Store: $25k
- $5k per shop discount for Veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces
- Lease Review Fee: $1,500
- Marketing Contribution: 2% national, 1% local
- Continuing License Fees: 5% of gross sales with caps
SAVINGS FOR MULTIPLE LOCATIONS:
- SAVE $5k off the franchise fees for 2 Stores
- SAVE $10k off the franchise fees for 3 or more stores
What if I have an existing barbershop?
Shop conversions tend to be more affordable.
If you have an existing barbershop but want to bring your business to the next level with our renowned support and social media savvy, ask us how to convert your existing business to the Justin’s Barbershop® system.
What training & materials will I receive?
Training Hours offered
- 164 hours, which consists of both classroom training and on-the-job training.
- Extensive materials focused on every aspect of the business – from finding your location to years or management, training, promotions.
- Updated annually as the Justin’s Barbershop business grows and evolves.
So I'm interested. What's the next steps?
- Financial Application
- Phone interview with our team
- Face-to-face meeting
- Sign on board
- Find Location and Develop
- Soft Opening
- Further training & Grand opening
Do you need to be a barber or have haircutting experience?
Prior barbershop experience NOT required
Do you need to have a license to open a barbershop?
Contact your state for license requirements.
Can I keep my 9-5 job?
Yes, we offer an absentee ownership business model.
Where it all began
Learn how one kid with a relentless passion for fading hair turned a garage business into a bustling empire. This is the story of Justin’s Barbershop®.
Unrivaled Media Arsenal
Today’s market is mobile, fast paced, and saturated with average content. We step it up a notch to make sure Justin’s Barbershop® makes an impact.
Morganville, NJ • Brick, NJ • Manalapan, NJ • Jackson, NJ • Matawan, NJ • Holmdel, NJ, Robbinsville, NJ
Ok, we’ve signed up. What’s next? From scratch, most stores open in an average of 6-12 months (see below).
If you already have a location, the timeline can be even quicker. Here are the steps and an estimated timeline.
- Find location (1-3 months)
- Training (over 100 hours of training available)
- Soft opening and pre-marketing (1 month out)
- Further training (continuous)
- Grand opening!
It started way back when, in their parent’s two car garage. Just two boys and a relentless passion for mastering stylish fades.
Director of Operations
From the Horse’s Mouth
“You have a backbone. You have a structure. But most important, you have support.”
“We never owned a business ourselves, especially a barbershop. We don’t cut hair.”
AN AFFORDABLE INVESTMENT
Below is a breakdown of the cost per store as you increase your portfolio.
2 StoresFranchise Fee Per Store
- 2x your income
- Save $5k per store
- Consolidate Expenses
Single StoreFranchise Fee Per Store
- 150+ hours of training
- Unrivaled Support
- Seamless Technology
3+ StoresFranchise Fee Per Store
- 3x your income
- Save $10k per store
- Consolidate Expenses
Get in Touch
How can we help?
45 Stiles Place
Freehold, NJ 07731